
Craig is officially a master! He was wondering if it would be appropriate to be called Master Johnson, but I think we'll just stick with Craig for now. Owen actually enjoyed graduation thanks to the people behind us who entertained him with fun faces:)
Wow! Congratulations Master Craig! Now you no longer have to have illusions of grandeur, because you have proof right there. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Craigie! You did it all in one year. Impressive. By the way, that is a really big baby that Heidi is holding. He must be drinking cream.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! And Owen is getting so big! I miss seeing you all the time. :)
ReplyDeleteHeidi your little guy is so cute! When was he born? I think he is really close in age to my Brigham;) Boys are so cute! Anyway I was on Lindsey's new blog and decided to do some blog stalking and say hi:)Isn't lindsey going to be the funnest little MOm. If we were to vote I think you should go with Master Johnson...he's earned it!
ReplyDelete