Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pinewood Derby




Although they may not have been the fastest. They were a big hit! Luckily we still had bondo so Craig could make his just like the real thing. Owen is liking the stairs now. He especially likes to walk himself down while holding onto the railing. He mostly just holds on tight and lets one foot fall. Then follows it slowly with the other. Whatever works I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you're hair is so short and cute! I am amazed Owen can manage the stairs, he is so big!I like the pinewood derbies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig- you've gotten much better at your car design in the last 18 years. It's way cool and Corbin thinks you're the bomb. And Heidi- where did you find Flinstones small enough to make your car go fast? They are so cool. Much cooler than any real cub scouts would make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah heidi! You're hair is adorable by the way :)

    ReplyDelete