It finally snowed in Iowa! I guess this isn't normal, but I was starting to think that Craig was making up the tons of snow and cold thing
Owen's favorite book is Biscuit. I don't think he will ever get sick of reading it.
Owen's first time sledding.
I think Craig picked too big of a hill for Owen's first time...
So glad Hannah went with us. I could only be the camera man, but it was fun to watch everyone having fun. Well, Owen said he didn't like it, but as soon as he got in the car he was saying how much fun sledding was:)
Can't wait to have more fun snow days!
We think it's important to give our children near-death experiences as well. It builds character. You're so lucky to have a toboggan.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of all the fun you are having in the snow! Why can't it snow here?? But, you had better be praying that there isn't a big snowstorm when that new baby of yours decides to make an entrance...
ReplyDelete