Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kent

 Kent Russell Johnson was born on Monday February 6th, 2012 in Waterloo Iowa. He was 8Ibs 3oz and 21 inches long. He was born 5 1/2 hours after I was induced, which was fabulous, but thank goodness for epidurals! It was a much better experience this time around. Owen was sick when I went to get induced that morning and it turned out that he got strep throat. He couldn't see the baby until he got some antibiotics and we went home on Wednesday. He was so excited to see the baby! He kept sticking his hands out and saying, "Hold it." He is very excited to have a baby around and luckily starting to feel better from the strep. Kent is already getting cuter and cuter. We are so happy to have him here!





4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much he looks like you, heidi! He is such a handsome little guy! Congrats again! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so Handsome! We can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooo cute! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable! Great job you two. Where did that ski jump nose come from? He's so cute, I just want to snuggle him! Please, can I come snuggle him?

    ReplyDelete