Craig got a job at Caterpillar in Morton, Illinois! We found an apartment and are headed out there this weekend! So excited! We know you have been thinking it, Doug and Lucinda, but don't miss us too much;)
Thanks! We are very excited. Weren't you the one who showed me that song Nat? I think it is such a funny song:) Craig is going to be working in logistics. Nothing to do with his major, but he is excited about it!
Wow that is great! What a fast move though!! Best of luck with the transition and getting settled. I hope this new job brings great things for your family!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so so excited for you! What is Craig going to be doing? Nice link too...
ReplyDeleteThanks! We are very excited. Weren't you the one who showed me that song Nat? I think it is such a funny song:) Craig is going to be working in logistics. Nothing to do with his major, but he is excited about it!
DeleteThat's only about 2 hours away from my in-laws! How fun for you all!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny that we lived close to your Mom and now somewhat close to you in-laws! You should probably move close to your in-laws too;)
DeleteSo happy for you guys!! let's skype when you get settled in!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I hope the transition to the new place goes well! We still miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteWow that is great! What a fast move though!! Best of luck with the transition and getting settled. I hope this new job brings great things for your family!
ReplyDelete