Craig ran the Mud Mayhem Run with Matt and their fellow Caterpillar employees. It was around 42 degrees when they ran through water with ice cubes, jumped over fire logs swam through lakes, and climbed corrugated tubes. Everyone in their team finished toward the front in their heat. Matt got 2nd and Craig 3rd! So glad I didn't pay to do it:) Actually, I'm so glad I didn't even do it for free! One day I will, but it will definitely have to be in the summer when it is warm.
With the wind, it was freezing!
Don't worry, we'll work on our hurdling form later;)
Craig wondering, do I really want to do this...
I think I'm with you on this one Heidi...I don't think that I would pay to be tortured like that, or even do it for free. The t-shirt would have to be super-fabulous, that's all I'm saying!! But kudos to Craig and Matt for showing their manliness!
ReplyDelete