I can't believe how big Kent looks. Its only been like 11 weeks since we were all hanging out! ahh! P.S. I wanted to say thanks for all your advice and thoughts this summer- things are going well and I was so glad to spend so much time with you!
This looks like the best playgoup ever! Levi would fit right in the he-man-woman-haters club. Well, at least for one more week, and then he's toast.
I can't believe how big Kent looks. Its only been like 11 weeks since we were all hanging out! ahh! P.S. I wanted to say thanks for all your advice and thoughts this summer- things are going well and I was so glad to spend so much time with you!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like the best playgoup ever! Levi would fit right in the he-man-woman-haters club. Well, at least for one more week, and then he's toast.
ReplyDelete