Oh giggles. They are 4, 2, and 3 months. Somehow it was not cool to put your legs flat. It must have been way more fun to see my reaction when I told them not to put their legs up like that.
We have had ninjas at our house almost every day lately. They are super sneaky. Hopefully they will sneakily clean up their room tomorrow.
Drew 4 months. I love his smile!
Drew 5 months. I just love bath pictures. Don't worry. G-rated!!
So I must be standing by the sun. This picture just made me smile. We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. I wish I would have taken more pictures! Thanks for stopping on your move!
SO fun to see your cute family again!! IT looks like you guys are doing great! It got cold here a few days ago and I pulled out my rice bag that you made me. I think of you every time I use it!
ReplyDelete