Sunday, August 16, 2015

New Place

Craig is starting an MBA this fall at the University of Iowa. We haven't even been here 2 weeks and we have found so many fun things to do!

They have a beach that is only a dollar per adult. I told Craig, wherever we end up we should be by a beach. Even if it's in the midwest:)


So I thought I could figure out how to combine photos, but turns out I can't. Just imagine these two pictures squished together.

They had family day at the football stadium. It was just practice, but it was free and super fun.

We got to sit on the first row.

But the kids wanted to walk to the highest row, so we did.

Drew loves goggles

Moving wears us out!

1 comment:

  1. I love your beach pictures! And it made me laugh too so thanks for sharing! I'm glad the move and school starting went well and good luck with your new phase of life. Grad school is so fun, I hope you have as good of an experience as we did. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete