Happy Halloween! Dressing up for Halloween and their school parties. They loved trick or treating and Drew got the hang of it after a little while. He didn't want to give up that pumpkin in the end! After trick or treating we had a hot chocolate party at our place which was really fun to hang out with friends.
I was able to help out at Owen's Halloween party. I helped the kids make these spider hats.
I don't know if you can see the silo between the trees, but Craig wants it:) We walk by it on our way home from Kent's preschool. It is old and looks pretty cool.
Owen had a great time playing soccer this season.
Kent and Drew playing during soccer practice.
Drew and his wind up.
Kent was in charge of B.B. bear for 2 days. He is a bear from preschool. Each kid gets to take it home and take care of it for a couple of days. We had to read to him and take him everywhere. It was fun to see Kent so excited about taking care of something. He especially liked being able to take something into the library. He was so attached to this bear. I'm really glad we only had it for 2 days and then we got to give it back!






Your boys are so grown up! I'm glad things are going well! So fun catching up on your blog!
ReplyDelete