Reid Caleb Johnson was born on October 26 at 4:07 am. He was 9 lbs 7 oz and 21.5 in long. He came fast. Just 2 hours! I'm glad we live close to the hospital. He was ready as soon as we got there. We are all doing well. Mom and Dad couldn't have come at a more prefect time. They flew in on Tuesday afternoon and Reid came Wednesday morning. I don't know how they planned that so well! It was great to have them here for a couple weeks! Everyone is missing their craft/lego buddies!
Everyone loves him!
Wink Wink
Enjoying the books
Fun at the park
Happy Halloween! From The Flash, Superman, and Batman
Owen started basketball and is absolutely loving it. He wants to play every single day!
Craig is his coach and Kent got to sit with the team for the beginning of the game.
Oh ya. I turned 30 in September.
My friend Esther and her boy Aron came to play. She got a new camera and took some photos to practice I thought they turned out super cute!

















Congrats Heidi and Craig! What a handsome family! I love the superhero Halloween! ❤️Ila Anne
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! Reid is beautiful!
ReplyDelete