We started off spring break great with an Easter egg hunt at the Stevenson's.
Then we had Craig's bday Celebrations
Then we headed to St. Louis to the City Museum. It's our whole families new favorite place! I wish I took more pictures, it is seriously amazing. What's crazy is we stayed there from 10-6 and we didn't even see everything. Owen loved the 10 story slide. Kent loved climbing and exploring. Drew loved the ball pit. Reid loved the half pipes. I loved the airplanes, but the best part of all is that we got to go with the Cutler's(our best friends in Wisconsin)! We also went to the Science Museum which was really fun too.
Spencer, Hannah, Kirsten, Brooke, Annika, Heidi, Reid, Craig
Ella, Thomas, Owen, Drew, Kent
Kent, Drew, and Craig are going through the high tube outside. They were climbing between the planes. I got to do the planes with Owen and Thomas.
Owen and Thomas climbing
Ella, Kent, Owen, Drew, Thomas











No comments:
Post a Comment