I finally got my shower curtain! I tried to dye it aqua, but it came out more light blue. I still like it. There's a chance I may try to dye it again, but I'd have to wait a while. I don't want blue hands again really soon:)
Hey you guys! We all miss you....I love all the pictures of Owen. He is getting so BIG. Crazy how time flies by. Hope all is well on that side of the states. Thanks for sending us an invite to your blog, now we can check up on you all. We love you and can't wait to see you for Christmas. Have a beautiful day.
Nice job Heid! I'm proud of you for choosing a good one :) I wish I could see it in person...
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed Heidi! I didn't know you had so many creative juices sloshing around inside of you. Owen must be your muse.
ReplyDeleteHey you guys! We all miss you....I love all the pictures of Owen. He is getting so BIG. Crazy how time flies by. Hope all is well on that side of the states. Thanks for sending us an invite to your blog, now we can check up on you all. We love you and can't wait to see you for Christmas. Have a beautiful day.
ReplyDelete