
So I know everyone has been dying to see these. I wish we got one with our brown pants too. We won the most creative costume(the prize was tons of sprinkles)! I loved the costume, besides the fact that it took an eternity to make and you can't sit down very well. When we're thinking about costumes next year, I'll definitely keep that in mind. Owen loved his costume! I'm thinking we should put him in one of those every day. It is the best thing I've tried to protect his chest from the gallons of drool. And it's a great chew toy:)
Love it!!
ReplyDeleteyay! we can see your blog! also, ping pong is genius, can't wait to show this picture to robby. what did you use to make them?!?
ReplyDeleteWe used boxes(from the move), duct tape, and the bottom of red plastic cups. Owen's was just made out of a white pillow case and batting I had. I just turned a sleeper inside out so his arms and legs would be white too. He loved being puffy:)
ReplyDeleteI love it! Owen looks very content :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great costumes! I love it!
ReplyDelete