We had a blast Labor Day weekend visiting Brooke, Chase and Asher in Palmyra.
These boys had so much fun playing and running everywhere. Luckily most houses had stairs for them to climb.
The Sacred Grove was so gorgeous and peaceful. While being in his favorite backpack, it was the perfect place for a nap.
Loved hanging out with the Elsworth family. Can't wait to see them again!
We are in front of the Whitmer home with some awesome umbrellas.
The Whitmer Farm is 45 minutes from Palmyra. I am so glad we went. We got to hear some great stories and see the first chapel.
What a fun time! I'm so glad that you had a chance to visit Palmyra before you move to the middle of nowhere, North Dakota.
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures. Amazing that cousins can be connected in New York. Palmyra is special. So glad you could visit and make some wonderful memories.
ReplyDeleteloving this ;) and I didn't know you guys were moving, moved? Iowa?!?!
ReplyDelete