Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kirtland

My old roommate Kim Curtis found out last minute that she was coming to Ohio for a business trip. Luckily I saw it on facebook and we got to hang out and visit Kirtland before we moved!

So so fun to catch up with Kim.
Owen had so much fun exploring. Luckily most places had a ton of stairs to distract him while we listened to the missionaries.
Way cooler than I could have imagined to walk around these streets. Love the old houses!
If there is one thing I have learned from Craig, it's that you might as well ask. I thought there was no way that they would let him go in this room and try out the luxurious bed. Lucky for him, he got to try it:) Looks like if you are talker than 6'1", you may not have been able to enjoy this fine bed from the 1800's.

No comments:

Post a Comment