Thursday, November 3, 2011

Potty

Owen is so excited to go potty! He has gone a couple times today and is doing great. I don't want to get my hopes up because it is the first day, but I am very excited:) I'm glad we got a football seat. He loves sitting on his football!

This isn't potty, but I love these pictures. He gets so excited for this toy.
Marbles!
If Owen sees that camera, he says cheese like this:) I guess no more saying, "Say cheese."

5 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome! Can't wait for another handsome little man to be born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like his "say cheese" face! It's priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I recognize that marble works! I got that for Christmas when I was 9. My kids think it's the best too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen just told me that she was going to play marbles with Owen. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is getting so big! I'm excited that Potty Training is going so well for you guys! You are such a cute pregnant girl! i hope you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete