Monday, December 12, 2011

Inside Outside USA

According to Owen...Going outside is the best thing on earth, besides "Cooookies".

Craig has some pretty sweet nunchuck, I mean archery skills.
Craig and Owen love playing the piano. Owen's favorite song is "Once there was a snowman." But really, what nursery kids isn't? He is learning a lot of other songs too. The other day he stood on a chair to look at the nativities and started singing "Asleep, asleep. Asleep, asleep." It was fun to know that he actually knew what that song was talking about.
I wish we took more pictures at Thanksgiving. We had a blast at Matt and Emily's house. I think the best part was that Chloe wanted to play with my hair. She is the most gentle hair dresser I have ever had. I wish she could come over every day and play with my hair. But then I would probably take more naps because it puts me right to sleep.
31 weeks, but who's counting:)

1 comment:

  1. Owen is growing up so fast!! and you are already 31 weeks?? How crazy is that? You look awesome! I hope you are still feeling good!

    ReplyDelete