So far we've made it to 3 church history sites in the last 4 months. Maybe Craig will get a job in Winter Quarters so we can keep making our trek:)
My Lewis and Clark
I went while Craig was in the temple, not knowing that they had already been here. Owen sat down in this same spot, said cheese, and waited for me to take his picture. I was so bummed because Craig had taken the camera in with him. I told Craig how Owen wanted his picture taken so badly by the nativity. He said he took one of him while I was in the temple. It is the exact same picture I would have taken. I'm glad we got it:) Funny boy.
Owen loves saying temple. I think it could be his new favorite word. I just hope he knows how good it is to be in there.
What a fun little trip! That's way funny about Owen and the picture by the nativity. I'm glad Craig got the picture :)
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing ever that he loves the word temple! He is getting so so big!
ReplyDelete