Fareway Bagging Competition
Owen made sure Craig had the best cheering section:)
Goal: Get the bags as close in weight as you can, don't crush anything, and do it fast!
Craig got within .2 pounds on this round.
Swimming
Pioneer Picnic
What a great picture of Owen. We're pretty sure that he is about to pull Uncle Brice over. We keep trying to watch the video, but it won't pull up for us. Perhaps it would just stress us out and we wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
ReplyDeleteLOL. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to sleep because it is too awesome:) We have to figure out the videos on this computer. It hasn't been uploading to the blog correctly. I have a couple I want to upload. We'll figure it out soon and post them. Until then, get some rest;)
ReplyDeleteOwen is one tough cookie! Imagine that, a 2 year old kicking his Uncle Brice's trash!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm glad that Craig can hang on to his missionary glory and wear a white shirt and tie to work. Not everyone is that lucky!