Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sweet Summertime

New stroller!
 We finally saved enough to get a double jogging stroller! I love it. Especially because it's not green;)

 
Kick back and relax.

Pool Parties
 Owen is not so sure he likes being splashed. The best part is that while I am typing this Owen is looking at the next picture and telling Benjamin not to splash:)

Paul, Benjamin, and Owen

Christian Softball League
 Craig twiddling his thumps and Brice checking out his shoes.

Go Daddy go! Go Daddy go! -Owen

2 comments:

  1. What a great stroller. I hope that you put lots of miles on it. Although, I would hesitate to say such things about green in John Deere territory. :) That's great that they are on a Christian league, probably there is not as much cussing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet stroller, now if you can only get everyone in it and going before you're too tired from getting them ready.

    ReplyDelete