Thursday, June 20, 2013

Spring Mill Family Campout

Over Memorial Day we went camping with some of Craig's family for a week(Grandma, Grandpa, Hancocks, and Finches). Everyone had a blast. Kent and Owen loved playing capture the paddle with cousins, going on hikes, and making fun crafts. Here are some fun pictures:)




So tired.




I love that Alyssa is so excited!

MAKING BINOCULARS 





CLIMBING ROCKS


Zach and Kent are best buddies. Zach would carry Kent around and he would give him the best snuggles. I wish I had a picture, but my camera died.


Quinn and Owen


 BOAT RIDE THROUGH THE CAVE


MAKING KITES



It was such a fun trip! Everyone was super tired on the way home. We found a tick in Kent's armpit when we got home. Surprisingly Kent stayed pretty still while Craig pulled it out. Can't wait to go camping again, but next time we'll check everyone's armpits for ticks.

Oh and here's a fun pic from today. Kent put this hat on and started dancing:)

1 comment: