Sunday, April 20, 2014

Birthdays and Backyards

Happy Birthday April Boys!


I surprised Craig with tickets to a Bulls game for his birthday. We were hoping Jimmer would get to play, but it was still a great game!

Owen is 4!
Owen changed his mind to wanting a plane cake the night before his birthday. I'm no cake decorator, but thank goodness for pinterest to give me some ideas!

He loved his Dusty pillow case!



For Good Friday we dug a trench to our shed so we could run electricity to it. 18 inches deep seems like forever! We finally finished up Saturday night. Craig is super excited to have a workshop back there. I'm super excited to get the tools out of the garage:)

Both kids had been wanting to go on a hike. So we took a break and went to a place near by. I'm glad there was a stream to throw rocks in and a nice bench for me to sit and watch all the boys. So glad Craig had enough energy to play with them by the stream!


After we put the grass back in we played follow the leader to pack it down. They really loved playing in dirt all weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Great post! It's so good to see what you guys are up to. There is one thing you are missing... a picture of you! Good luck these last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete