Monday, May 12, 2014

Drew

Baby Drew was born at 10 am on 5/3/14. It all went so fast and we are glad we made it to the hospital with 5 minutes to spare! I sent Craig and the boys to lay sod at a friends house because my contractions weren't close enough together. He was there for about 20 minutes. Then I called at 9:15 and said come back. We need to go to the hospital! The boys stayed there and Craig came and to get me. We were both afraid he was going to be born in the car. Thank goodness Craig drove fast and let me squeeze his arm off! Craig parked the car and ran to get a nurse and wheel chair. In that 30 seconds, my water broke. They got me in the wheel chair and raced me to labor and delivery. It felt like forever! They were going to take me to the triage room, but I kept telling them he is coming right now! They finally got me in a room and on a bed. He was born in 5 minutes.We are all doing well. So glad this cutie is here and we made it to the hospital!





Everyone came to visit on Sunday. The boys are very excited to have a new baby brother. They couldn't wait to hold him:)



Boys watching a movie and taking a rest.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and sooo glad you made it to the hospital in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just so happy you thought to go to the hospital when you did...haha! I'm so glad he made it here safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a bit sporadic in my blog reading lately and just saw this. Congrats! He is so handsome. I thought I cut it close getting to the hospital but you definitely went much faster! Glad you made it!

    ReplyDelete