Sunday, December 27, 2015

Merry Christmas!



I love the advent calendar my mom made when we were little. Every year I try to make ornaments to look like hers, but they usually just turn out awful. This year I found a pattern and finally made some! The kids loved it, but I may love it even more with all the fun memories I had as a kid. PS. That is a drum, not a hamburger. I may redo that one next year:) I think Owen and Kent would rather it be a hamburger though.

We did the Nativity twice this year because the kids were so excited to act it out. Drew was Joseph, Kent a shepherd, and Owen a wise-man. Craig got to be the camel/angel/narrator and since I'm still the only girl, I was Mary.

I got a hammock for Christmas and I absolutely love it. So do the kids!




Everyone except Drew and Craig got hockey skates for Christmas(Craig already had some). We tried them out on Saturday. It was really fun, but a lot of work trying to teach kids to skate! Kent liked gliding while we held his arms. Owen actually skated slowly not holding onto the wall! We thought both were great accomplishments for the first day!





No comments:

Post a Comment